A frequency comb for easy integration into power hungry applications. The Ycomb is based on an all-fiber platform with fiber-coupled or free space outputs. It allows power scaling to > 100 W with additional amplifiers, while preserving a sub 200 fs pulse width. The oscillator provides ultra-low carrier phase noise that is preserved through the amplification stages. All systems are compatible with the ULC, a compact and flexible electronice lockbox for phase control.
- Robust, modular system design
- High power options up to 100 W
- Broadband low noise supercontinuum output
- Frequency stability down to 10-17
- Remote operation via Ethernet